Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stripes and Floral

Stripes & Floral Patterns



The old and the new trends stripes and floral patterns. On Friday I decided to wear for the first time this new Asymmetric "Floral" White Blouse I got from Romwe.com about 2 months ago, yes just know I decided to wear this cutie. Floral patterns are #trending this #Spring2014 for sure. You find them in all kinds of clothing, leggings, kimonos, long blouses, dresses you name it.

oseawey-outfits80

Spring 2013


oseawey-outfits80-2 Spring of last year, stripes were trending but some things take long to fade away and as for me I still like stripes a lot, so I went ahead and paired this floral blouse with this cute vertical stripe blazer that I got at Forever21 last year. Second time I wear this blazer, weird because its really form fitting, warm and lightweight, check out how I wore it last time here.

oseawey-heroinelipstick
Oh and did I mentioned my Matte Heroine lipstick from MAC cosmetics? Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.