Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stormtroopers Inspired Outfit of the Day

Stormtroopers



Everyone knows I love #StarWars, specially #DarthVader and #Stormtroopers; Right? Ok, well now you know. Monday's outfit was "inspired" by the elite soldiers of the Galactic Empire.

oseawey-troopersinpired-2-1

Of course, I had to use my new stormtroopers earrings and necklace I got from Amazon along with my striped handbag that I can't seem to have enough of.

oseawey-troopersinpired-3


Black and White



Very simple color combination, #black and #white cant go wrong there! I got these very comfortable Dotted Grid Leggings for FREE at Forever21.com last week. Same SALE they had last week, learn more from my previous post.

oseawey-troopersinpired-6

To keep the patterns from the dotted leggings and handbag from crashing. I went ahead and paired it up with my fairly new all white woven top that I also wore before, see post a href="http://osea-wey.com/floral-trends/" title="Floral Trend">FLORAL Trend Day.

Finally for shoes, my newest member to my closet, these awesome Rudberg lace-up sneakers, two tone design with a deck sole I also got on sale.

oseawey-troopersinpired-5

oseawey-troopersinpired-4



Total Outfit Cost less than $100!