Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pink Glitter Nails

Pink Glitter Nails from Victoria Secret


Bought this Victoria Secret pink glitter nail polish, and let me tell you its pretty darn cute!

Pink Glitter Nails

Pink Nail Tutorial Steps


Nothing to hard, nothing to over the top or excentric, but simple, easy to do and most important cute!

Step One: Painted all nails except middle fingers with this dark pink Love & Beauty by Forever21.
Pink Glitter Nails

Step Two: Painted middle finger nails with this beige Healthy Nails also by forever21.
Pink Glitter Nails

Step Three: Painted pinky and index fingers full of pink glitter, and finally on ring fingers a place a small dot on middle of nail. I used Backstage from Victoria Secret.
Pink Glitter Nails

Pink Glitter Nails Finally I had some cute little pink flower stickers that I only used on my middle finger nails, which have the lighter shade of pink, to give it a cute and different touch.