Monday, April 28, 2014

Mondays Suck!

Mondays Suck Who Agrees?


Okay, I honestly agree that we have to look at a new day as a Gods gift. But including Monday's? lol #joke They do SUCK; as much as I have tried to learn to like them I just can't seem to wake up and jump out bed full of joy!

It just seems much harder when you just had a super cool and full of fun weekend, Don't you agree?

Mondays Suck

Graphic Tees


Got this puppy at Ross Dress for Less for only $7.99! They had racks and racks of crop tops, floral prints and of course graphic tees at very low prices. Go check it out!

Mondays Suck

Mondays Suck

Mondays Suck

Mondays Suck

Over all; this #Monday was a good Monday, hard to wake up, but that's every day of MY life. I am not a #morning person at all, which reminds me I got a very cute "I hate mornings" tee, must look for it and wear it one of these days!