Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Low-Back Crisscross Floral Dress

Low-Back Crisscross Floral Dress


After a few months of owning this Enchanted Floral Maxi Dress I finally got to wear it for my sister in-law's #baby shower; this last #Sunday.

oseawey floral dress

The dress features a low-back with crisscross spaghetti straps; you need a bra that will hide perfectly or go braless, which I did. I used No-Show Petals instead of a bra. It also features a surplice neckline, M-slit front and an invisible zipper in back.

I also paired it up with a crop top pink/peach jean jacket since it was a little revealing and also a little windy.

oseawey floral dress

The most cool thing about this dress, is that it comes with #shorts underneath. It basically looks like those "old school" 70's swimsuits so it serves as mini shorts since this dress bottom part is sliced in two.

oseawey floral dress

oseawey floral dress

Shoes


Brown wrapped around sandals from Aldo Shoes to give it the extra inch tallness this girl needed.

oseawey-floraldress-4

Let me tell you; I and everyone else, fell in love with this dress.

oseawey-floraldress-7