Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Looney Tuesday!

Looney Tunes Tuesday



I am so lucky to have the #friends that I have, friends that you know they love and adore who you are regardless of age, mind, taste, status, or how crazy you can be. I got great friends, they know me so good they get me the coolest gifts ever because they know my crazy ass will wear them!

oseawey-outfits76-2

My friend Natalie got me the coolest #LooneyTunes pieces for my birthday; one of then being this Looney Tunes Sleeveless Sweatshirt from Forever21, it has raw cut armholes that almost everyone asked if I had cut the sleeves out and a comfy kangaroo patch pocket in the front very lightweight but very warm for todays rainy weather here in #SanDiego.

Old School



I simply combined this sleeveless sweatshirt with a black long sleeve top, my black legging pants and my black combat boots. To give it a more old school look I used my black and white Collegiate Jacket.

oseawey-outfits76-4

It was a looney Tuesday outfit for sure!