Monday, April 14, 2014

Lips Lips Lips and More Red Lipstick

Lips Leggings


Last Thursday I got to sport these super cool pair of leggings featuring an allover lips print PUCKER UP LEGGINGS with elasticized waist, knit and very Lightweight that I got a few weeks ago from Forever21 for a small amount of $10.80.

These #lips leggings made me feel, #young sexy and #fun! The material can be a little delicate, if you have long nails or are not careful with the piece it might tare easily or pull the stitching and stretch the fabric, so it creates a scratch kind of mark.

oseawey-lipslips

20140412-005744.jpg

20140412-005716.jpg

oseawey-lipslips2

oseawey-lipslips3

STUDDED MUSCLE TEE, FOREVER 21

CAMO LONG SLEEVE, FOREVER 21

Red Lipstick



Another key element that makes me feel super sexy is RED LIPS! for a time I been hesitant about using #redlipstick, I thought my skin complexion was to dark for red lipstick, but I tried it one day and I got a lot of compliments. I realize that anyone can wear whatever you want as long as you are confident when wearing it, no matter how light or dark your skin is, it is your confidence that will make a piece stand out! Remember that!

rubywoo
Ruby Woo Lipstick from MAC.