Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jumper Shorts

Shorts Jumper Suit



oseawey-outfits83-4 I bought this navy jumper shorts at Marshall's for $12.99 a few months ago, and finally this Tuesday I was able to wear them, since the weather in San Diego has been super hot last couple of days.

Very comfy and loose fit and most important fresh, it has two squared pockets on the bottom front of the shorts and two big buttons on the suspenders. I went ahead and paired them with a white short sleeve tee and my Abound #cheetah print oxford shoes that I purchased at #Nordstroms Rack for $20.00. To give it a contrast look, I tied my plaided long sleeve shirt that I have worn before, see post.

oseawey-outfits83-3

Anchor Ring


For accessories I used my brand new #anchorring that I got for $8.00 at Aldo Shoes on my latest shopping spree there.
oseawey-outfits83-2

:)