Monday, April 28, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Funds

Girls Just Wanna Have Fund$


Yes, its a knockoff I know; So what? I mean not all of us can afford a $30 or plus tee or just simply want to save those $30+ for some other cool well worth shirt! I am thankful for #knockoffs, it let's ALL OF US GIRLS who don't necessarily have the #funds to purchase brand clothing items, which I don't deny I wish I could! :P

girls just wanna have funds

So, that being said, I finally wore this graphic tee featuring a #GirlsJustWannaHaveFunds graphic with a round neckline, rolled cap sleeves and finished trim. Statement-Making Graphic Tee from Forever21 which is now SOLD OUT!

Girls Have Fund$ #lol
girls just wanna have funds


girls just wanna have funds

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!


Just a little remising...Cindy looks a little cross eyed, but do you see al those COOL accessories? I want all of them!


Girls Just Wanna Have Funds from Eleven Diamonds


Can you afford or want to pay for the original Girls Just Wanna Have Funds tee?? It is also Sold Out.

Found these other tees and other item knockoffs.
oseawey-girlsjustwannahavefunds-trends

See Forever21 is not the only one doing this :P