Friday, April 25, 2014

COMME des FUCKDOWN & Daisies A Perfect Match

Comme des Fuckdown *


Like every other morning, I open my Instagram and the first image I see on my feed is a Comme Des Fuckdown * post! So it made me feel like wearing my own Comme Des Fuckdown * sweater.

comme des fuckdown

comme des fuckdown

comme des fuckdown sweater

comme des fuckdown sweater

Who, What is Comme Des Fuckdown?



Found this interview from 2012, with one of the founders of the brand.

Is Comme Des Fuckdown, Caviar Cartel, and #SSUR all your design, then? Yeah, Comme Des Fuckdown is a design we did eight to ten years ago for a brand that myself and Jamie Story, who used to do a brand called JMoney, collaborated on, called The Cut. We put out the design years ago and it had a good response then too, but we put it on ice for a while. The timing seemed right to bring that one back out with the whole 2012 thing and all that stuff. We brought it back again to tell the world to just chill the fuck out. - READ MORE AT SOURCE VICE

and

asap-rocky#A$APRocky raps about Raf Simons in his videos, wears Louboutin and has been spotted in the tongue-in-cheek #Comme de Fuck Down beanie from street-wear label SSUR, an homage to #CommedesGar├žons. The Harlem-born rapper cemented the trend for Euro cool by choosing Paris as the backdrop to his latest video, #Goldie. SOURCE WGSN

Goldie Video


Daisies


Decided to pair this #sweater with my all over print #daisies shirt/dress and my faithful dark jeans with high top sneakers from #Aldo Shoes.

daisies

daisies

daisies

daisies

Street Bold in Yo Face Inspiration


oseawey-street-bold-inspiration