Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Sunday at the Ranch

Dress and Boots



oseawey-outfits81-2

This past Sunday I got invited to celebrate my friends mom's birthday at their Ranch which is about an hour and a half drive from San Diego. Every time we get invited to this ranch it's a fantastic experience, other than my friends mom being a beauty inside and out, the ranch is also beautiful and fun, it fits her personality perfectly.

When we visit we try our best to fit into the ranch's theme; which is western/cowboys/cowgirls. So I grabbed my only pair of brown cowboy boots and started to go throw my closet and this is the outcome!

Floral Dress


oseawey-outfits-81-dress
I saw the opportunity to finally use a black floral dress I got at Forever21 a few months ago, and haven't had the chance to wear it. San Diego's weather is great don't get me wrong, but lately the weather its been a little gray and windy but finally #Spring is here and the skies are clearing up and the sun is shinning.

This Down to earth fit and flare dress is a fit & flare dress featuring a nature-inspired print with a V-neckline and self-tie closure. Long sleeves with elasticized trim, smocked elasticized waist, fully lined, wWoven and Lightweight.

Plaid Jacket


oseawey-outfits-81-plaid

One of pairing options I been wanting to do are mixing floral and plaid patterns, I have done the floral and stripe pattern before but I still was not fully convinced or happy with. So I thought of mixing my fairly new leather and plaid jacket from Nasty Gal that I got for my birthday, see post here with this super cute black floral dress, and my brown cowboy boots of course.

I loved it! We also got to play with lots of props and even play dress up, so stay tune, I will post a few fun dress up western themed outfits! lol

oseawey-outfits81-3